1. Who is The Phone Expert?
The Phone Expert has evolved into a widely recognized entity, one that repairs mobile phones both nationally and internationally. With a highly specialized and experienced order management system; we ensure that our clients get their phones back as ‘Good as New’ and ‘As Soon as Possible’. Our team has a combined experienced of 30 years in mobile phone and tablet repairs.
2. How do I send my device to The Phone Expert?
Once you have completed payment via our secure payment gateway provider. We will send you a freepost label via post. We can also email you the label for you to print yourself. Simply attach the label to your secure package and take it your local post office.
3. What packaging should I use to send my device in?
When sending your device in to The Phone Expert, we highly recommend you wrap your device in protective package such as bubble wrap and/or a protective envelope.
4. Will I be charged more on top of the repair cost to send my device to The Phone Expert?
The Phone Expert offers a free collection/deliver y service. We only charge you for the cost of the repair.
5. How long will it take until I get my device back?
The Phone Expert aim to repair and despatch all devices back to you within 24 hours. If we anticipate the repair to take longer than 24 hours, we will inform you and keep you updated.
6. Will my device be safe when I send it to you and when you send it back?
The Phone Expert uses the Royal Mail as its trusted courier. All devices are insured for up to £500 in the highly unlikely chance that your device goes missing or gets damaged.
7. Do I need to do anything to my device before sending it to The Phone Expert?
The Phone Expert advises all customers to back their device up before sending it in. It will help if the passcode is disabled as well. You can also factory reset your phone if you are concerned about your privacy being compromised.
8. What happens if The Phone Expert cannot fix my device when you receive it?
In the highly unlikely event The Phone Expert cannot repair your device; we will refund you the cost of the repair. A fee of £13.99 will be taken to cover the cost of the courier.
9. I’m not sure what is wrong with my device; can The Phone Expert help diagnose it?
If you don’t know what category your repair falls in, The Phone Expert will gladly help diagnose your device. You can chat to one of our technicians via the live chat at the bottom of the screen or call us on 0191 903 7577. If we are not able to diagnose your device over live chat or on the phone, you will need to select the diagnostic repair service and send it in to us.
10. How can I pay for the repair?
The Phone Expert accepts payment via all major credit and debit cards. We also accept payments via PayPal.
11. Does The Phone Expert offer warranty on repairs?
Please view our Terms & Conditions for more information on warranty.
12. I did not get my confirmation email and/or my free post label.
If you do not receive your email within 1 hour, please contact us via live chat, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0191 903 7577.
13. I missed my delivery from The Phone expert, what should I do?
If you were not at the named address to sign for your delivery, please contact us via live chat, email us on email@example.com or call us on 0191 903 7577 to re-arrange.
14. My device isn’t on your website.
If your device isn’t listed on our website, please contact us via live chat, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0191 903 7577.
15. Do you have a walk in store?
The Phone Expert currently operates purely as an e-commerce business. As we expand, we will be opening stores. Further announcements are to be made on this in the future.
16. Will my card details be safe?
17. I am having trouble booking and/or paying for my repair on your website.
If you are having problems using our website, please call us on 0191 903 7577 to book and pay for your repair over the phone. If you would like to request a call back, contact us via live chat or email us on email@example.com
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Continue